friendster counter

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Katie's Session at Seattle Center and Carillon Point

Katie and I met at the Seattle Center to begin her photo shoot on one of the most beautiful days of the year. Katie told me that she has an interest in fashion photography, so we had a lot of fun experimenting with various poses and looks. I was struck by how much she resembled a young Jane Seymour in certain expressions she had - especially this one here.


As we walked through Seattle Center, I spotted an artist who had set up to draw caricatures, and couldn't resist taking a few minutes to have Katie's portrait sketched. I love to mix things up and do something new for each person - and this certainly was a first!

We left Seattle Center for Carillon Point in Kirkland, to catch the sunset on the shore of Lake Washington. This is one of my favorite images from the day...





Katie, it was a delight to hang out with you for your senior session. May your life be blessed with all the good things God has in store for you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Bogott said...

What great pictures. Your work always amazes me. You have a realy gift and talent. Love it! A big hello to the family from Ramona and me!!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Lorraine Marie said...

Hey Aaron,

Thanks for checking in from time to time to see what we've been up to! I appreciate your encouraging words...especially since I know you have a fondness for photography yourself. We miss you guys and think of you - can't wait for your next trip to Seattle!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web traffic stats xanga