friendster counter

Monday, September 25, 2006

Gretchen's Senior Pictures

As a child and a pre-teen, Gretchen was actively involved in modeling. When I met with her on the day of her photo shoot, she brought her portfolio - it was impressive! I was amazed at the versatility of expressions Gretchen was able to provide. Working to create images for Gretchen's senior pictures was so much fun!

The Experience Music Project building gave us so much variety to work with - I especially liked the way the red backdrop worked. Fortunately, I learned one of the rooms in Gretchen's home is red, so these images should work out great!

For a second location, Gretchen chose Carillon Point on the Kirkland waterfront. It was a great way to end our session.


Gretchen, it was a blast working with you. I hope you and your family enjoy these images for years to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web traffic stats xanga