friendster counter

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Alicia at the UW

A few months ago, I had the privilege of photographing the wedding of Alicia's sister, Jessica... so it was a special honor to be asked to take Alicia's senior pictures. Alicia truly has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever photographed. We started out by having fun at the UW Village Mall - a place Alicia tells me she knows quite well! - before we continued onto the UW campus. I made sure to hit my favorite spots, and found a few new favorites along the way. Hey Alicia, thanks for being so much fun - I hope you enjoy the pictures!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow, these pic's of alicia are gourgus!

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome work as usual, Mom! :)

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web traffic stats xanga