friendster counter

Friday, August 18, 2006

Whitney's Senior Session

My first memory of Whitney was as a tiny newborn baby, when we met her on a walk around our neighborhood...and I still have video of that meeting! So it was especially fun to re-connect with her for her senior pictures, and see what a beautiful young woman she has grown up to be. I loved that Whitney was up for all my suggestions - those that worked, and even those that didn't! We ended her session at the International Fountain at Seattle Center. I thought it would be a blast to have her running through the water - which she did for me, time and time again. We finally called it quits when she was soaked to the bone and the chill was setting in, but not before I got some great shots of her. Thanks, Whitney - I can't wait to see your book!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web traffic stats xanga