friendster counter

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Katie and Sherylnn's Session at Seattle Center

Katie and Sherylnn are friends who work together and go to the same high school...so it was a natural fit to take their senior pictures at the same time. Fortunately, they both were happy with the same location, so it was back to the Seattle Center and the Experience Music Project for their photo shoot. One of the reasons I like the EMP so much is the abundance of soft, natural light which beautifully illuminates the person being photographed. See what I mean? Here are some of Katie's best shots......and these are a few of my favorite images of Sherylnn:At the end of the shoot, I asked the girls to run through the International Fountain, and just have fun. I'm glad it was a warm day! My daughter Alyssa wanted desperately to join them in the water...but maybe next time. Sherylnn and Katie, it was fun being with you two on one of the best days of the year. Enjoy your senior pictures...and your senior year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web traffic stats xanga