friendster counter

Monday, March 17, 2008

I've Moved!

I have a new blog!!! I'm so excited about this change. For months I have wanted to provide a bigger, more enticing viewing experience to those of you who check in regularly, and for those who are here for the first time. For my techno-saavy friends, you'll be glad to know the new site has a RSS feed enabled, and I didn't have to do a thing! I'm thankful for the free service Blogger has provided, and I will leave this up as long as they allow me to so that you can come back time and again to see your favorite images from the past.

Be sure to bookmark my new blog site here: Lorraine's New and Improved and Totally Rad Blog

Oh, and when you drop by, be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web traffic stats xanga