friendster counter

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Nicole's Senior Session in Redmond/Duvall

Last week Nicole and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful winter day to take her senior pictures. We started out at Trilogy in Redmond - a place with very cool outdoor surroundings. Okay, truth be told - the surroundings were actually very cold! Nicole was a good sport and we only had to come indoors a few times to warm up. I'm always excited when I get to photograph in a new location, and this was no exception. It provides a challenge as well as a variety to the images we're able to create. I had to drag Alyssa away from her camera to hold the scrim over Nicole to shield the bright sun for this image in front of the waterfall. Thanks, Alyssa!


On one of the King County Park paths that runs behind Trilogy...

We next went back into Duvall, to hit some of my favorite places where I knew the light would be just right. I love this old barn, and the images we created there are some of my favorites.

Nicole, I hope that your senior pictures will be a blessing in your life not just now, but for years to come as you remember this important year in your life and the person you were created to be. Blessings to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web traffic stats xanga