friendster counter

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year!

It seems so strange to realize it's been over a month since I have posted to my blog...what a better way to resume in this New Year than to begin with images of my beautiful daughters. We took some time over the winter break to go back to the University of Washington for a photo session in a new favorite place - the staircase at the Suzzallo Library. Unfortunately, it was raining that day so we weren't able to get any outdoor shots...but these were pretty fun!




We slipped into the near deserted reading room for some quick pics...a foretaste of things to come, as Ashley is contemplating leaving home for college in the fall.



Gabriel brought a lamp from home to try something different. When he saw this grated fence in the parking garage, we thought we'd try to play with the light it created. I love to try new ideas...sometimes they work, but better yet it helps to keep creativity alive.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all the wonderful people who put their faith in me this past year to capture meaningful moments of their lives through the lens of my camera. It has been such a blessing for me to use this gift as you share your lives with me, as along the way friendships as well as images are created! I am looking forward to all that 2008 will hold. To my clients and friends, old and new...may you be blessed by God with His presence, His purpose and His peace throughout this New Year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hahnna said...

Beautiful...as usual! I always love checking your blog to see your new work. The girls look like models - gorgeous!

1:20 AM  
Blogger Lorraine Marie said...

Thanks, Hahnna! You're such an encourager...I love that you come back to check out what we're up to. Thanks for your sweet words about the girls. We need to do lunch again soon!

Blessings,
Lorraine

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web traffic stats xanga