friendster counter

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

When All is Said and Done...


I have such respect for wedding photographers, especially those who do their jobs well with creativity and artistic flair. I never imagined how hard this work would be...until I started doing it myself. This is a picture of Gabriel and me on the deck of the Skansonia ferry, with the Seattle skyline in the background. Long after the guests had left, we wanted one last image to capture our experience at Natanel and Eliza's wedding. We were tired... exhausted...and content.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Bogott said...

Wow, I didn't know you had a blog. Now I can start posting comments. Love the website too. The picture of the children are sooooo cute. I like this picture of you and Gabriel as well. Beautiful night shot. :-)

11:56 PM  
Blogger Lorraine Marie said...

Hey Aaron,
You know, if I had started my blog just a little bit sooner, I would have had pictures of you - and Ramona - and your kids posted for all to see. Hmmm...maybe next time you're in town! Thanks for the feedback. :-)

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web traffic stats xanga